This accessibility statement applies to the website https://javiercolmen.com
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
– Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
– There could be some contrast aspects that do not meet the minimum requirements, 3:1, with respect to the adjacent colors of the background of the section of the website in question. [9 .1.4.11 Contraste no textual] [9 .1.4.11 Non-text contrast]
– There may be some labels or instructions not labeled correctly [9 .3.3.2 Etiquetas o instrucciones] [9 .3.3.2 Labels or instructions]
There could be status messages that do not meet the minimum requirements [9 .4.1.3 Mensajes de estado] [9 .4.1.3 Status messages]
–There could be suggestions for errors that do not meet the minimum requirements. [9 .3.3.3 Sugerencias ante errores (condicional)] [9 .3.3.3 Suggestions for errors (conditional)]
– There could be errors in the sequential navigation of the web page affecting its meaning or operation. [9 .2.4.3 Orden del foco] [9 .2.4.3 Focus order]
– It is not possible to prevent people interacting using voice input from accidentally activating interaction elements [requisito 18.104.22.168 – Atajos con teclas de caracteres] [requirement 22.214.171.124 – Character Key Shortcuts]
– There could be specific editing errors on some web page
Does not apply.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on July 17, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
– Report any possible breach by this website
– Transmit other content access difficulties
– Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can present:
– Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
– Request for accessible information related to:
Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the previous email.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having received a response.